In my system Excel Alt+I+R (for insert row) is not working.
Empty the Excel folder including xlstart, then refresh the excel it will work (Alt+I+R for insert Row and Alt+I+C for column).
IF you want to find the excel folder in your system then go through the below steps.
1. Open Excel (Any file new or existing).
3. If Immediate Window is not visible, type CTRL+G. Same can be also be accessed through View > Immediate Window
4. Type “”? application.StartupPath”” without quotes and press enter
5. You will have your path below.”
You may clear the files from XLSTART folder and verify whether issue re-occurs.
Access XLSTART folder from the following location.
Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default. Unhide the same by following steps mentioned below.
- a) Start Button > Control Panel > click on Appearance and Personalization.
- b) Click on Folder Options > go to the tab View > check Hidden files and folders: Show all files and folders.
- c) Now click on Apply and OK.
Refresh the Excel File or restart the system. It will Work.